Version 1.2.5 of Stay is now available and can be downloaded here.
- Fixed a bug that prevented hotkeys from working under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug that caused Stay to sometimes automatically restore windows unnecessarily.
- Fixed a bug causing Stay to correctly resize but not reposition windows under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to edit shell script actions under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a crash in the window linking interface.
- Fixed a crash in the preferences interface.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the progress window from being displayed on OS X 10.11.
- Stay can now store and restore windows when there are multiple copies of an application running simultaneously.
Stay 1.2.5 will only run on versions of OS X from 10.10.5 onwards. Stay 1.2.4 remains available for use on OS X 10.9 and can be downloaded here.