Version 1.1.1 of Stay is now available. This version adds a couple of new features and fixes a handful of minor bugs.
- Added a preference to disable the menu icon.
- Added a hot key to display the menu when the menu icon is hidden.
- Performance improvements when restoring windows.
- Added a confirmation sheet when deleting entire sets of stored windows.
- The menu bar icon is now slightly embossed (and a slightly lighter shade) so that it doesn’t stand out so much among other icons.
- The menu bar icon now correctly inverts when selected.
- Corrected some flaws in the the application icon.
- Stay now correctly creates screenshots when storing all windows, not just when storing a single application or window.
If you have any problems with the update, please let us know by email at email@example.com.